Yes, I know, I haven't posted in a forever and a half, but I am now, and that's all that counts. ;-)
So, since I haven't posted a lot of things have happened. First off, I had like four swim meets, in Richfield, Carbon, and places like that. All together I got seven 1st places, one 2nd place, and one 3rd place. Pretty good I say. =)
Had another scout camp, High Uintah. Pretty fun. Not much to say.
Had a Mansfield Reunion, fun fun fun. We went to the lake a lot, had a bike ride, and did a lot of stuff like that. =) Here are some pictures






Camillia Tapoof, the must cuticle sister, turned 2. She is so cute!!! She can walk now however far she wants. She has a lot of teeth, too.
Jalysa tore her ACL. =0 So now she has to walk on crutches and be attached to this ice box. But, at least my mom will have to take here to school, so I'll go with her and not ride the Norris bus. =)
So that's all I can think of right now!




No comments:
Post a Comment