Saturday, June 27

Cousins and Camp

This week, our cousins from Ohio, Josh and Ben, came out for their annual trip to Utah. Also, Michelle Cahill came up with her son Kyle and her awesome baby Kasen, (or however you spell it). We had an awesome time. We went to the lake a couple times, played Eucher and Apples to Apples a lot, hiked, and did a whole lot of fun stuff. It was really cool.

Then on Thursday I left to an Aaronic Priesthood Encampment camp. Though, as apparently whenever I go on scout camps, it rained. Rained a whole lot. But it was till fun. They had really great food. Like one night we had roasted pig. We also had pancakes, breakfast burritos, and a lot of other good stuff. We had a couple of programs, did a service project, and also got rained out on a couple of activities. Despite the rain I had a great time. Not as fun as Timberline, but still really fun.
.

No comments: