Thursday, December 25

Christmas!

Hey everyone!

Christmas was a blast! My family got a Wii! WOO HOO! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa McDonald for it! And, thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Mansfield for the gift card so we can buy games for it! =)

I also got this game called Ticket to Ride. It looked kind of boring, but it was the most fun game I've ever played! Jenny, my mom, Jalysa, and I played it four times! (And each game takes about 40 minutes to play!) It is so funny when people get stressed out, and it happens alot. But, at the end, everyone wanted to play again!

Other things I got are a bookbag (needed that!), lamp, pajama pants (I need to gain some weight to fit in them!), swimming suit, a sled, candy, an album kit, and alot of other cool stuff!

Hope everyone else had as great of Christmas as I did! =)

.

No comments: