Thursday, July 17

SingStar!!!

Oh yeah! I just got a new game for my PS2 called SingStar Pop! It's so cool! You sing into these microphones and the game judges you on how well you sing! You can even have up to 8 players, wee! I completely own everyone (so far, only Kelcie) I play on Beautiful Soul, by Jesse McCartney! Other songs that there are are like Bad Day, Vertigo, Sk8ter Boy, SOS, and like 25 others.

So, now that you've read this, if you are in my extended family, (SALEM AND DAISY, MARIANN AND MATT, MICHELLE, JENNY AND AARON, SCRUMPTIOUS, GRANDMA MCDONALD OR ANYONE ELSE) pack your bags and come play with us now!

2 comments:

Jalysa said...

i totally own u!!!!

Tyler Mansfield said...

Oh yeah! Who has the highest score out of the whole game??? (ME!) Hmmmmmmmmm?


LOL. Just Kidding. Anyway, on some songs, like Sk8ter Boy (*shutters*) you can beat/kill me in.