Monday, June 30

This Summer!

Hey Everyone! Welcome to my new blog! Located at tylerox.blogspot.com, it's the coolest blog ever! My old blog was... well, to say the least, weird, so I decided to make a new one, with less weird stuff!

This summer has been awesome so far! Here's what I've been up to so far:



Mission 1: May 24th - June 1st → Invade Reno


The day after I got out of school, my dad and I drove out to Salt Lake, he put me on a random plane, and sent me off to Reno to babysit my cousins, the Turley's!

During the days while Matt was still there, we went to Six Flags in California! Wooooo! Matt and I rode this awesome red roller coaster, it rocked! I also had fun with him on other Roller Coasters, and with my little cousins (Aiden, Isaac, and Ethan) at Thomas Town! We also went to a cool Seal and Killer Whale show! I liked the seal one, it was funnay!

Back at the house, I babysat Aiden (6?) and Isaac (3) while Mariann was at work and Matt was suffering through tornadoes, but Matt loves the wind (not)! It was pretty fun! On the last day, I had alot of fun playing the 10 game and that one Egyptian Card Game I forgot the name of. Then, they threw me on a random plane too and sent me back home to Vernal.



Mission 2: June 2nd - June 13th → Get Bored

For the next almost two weeks was pretty mellow, nothing happened. I was home quite awhile, and just played around. (Sorry, hard to think, listening to this awesome song on Matt and Mariann's blog) I guess.. I just did nothing and everything at the same time! I played alot of Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution... and that's about it! LOL!

Wait, before I go on, I must teach some of you oldies some things.

LOL= Laugh Out Loud= You say it when you say something funny.
ZOMG= ZOh My Googley= You say it when you want to say it.
:~) or ;~)= A Sideways Smilee= You say it when you say something happy or you want to wink.

Ok, now, to Mission 3!



Mission 3: June 13th - June 20th → Get ditched by parents

Yep. That's right. My parents (and Jalysa) ditched me and ran off to Alaska. So, I got left with my aunt Michelle and my younger siblings! We had alot of fun, and Michelle kept saying "Oh Bats!" and "Gadfree!" and "Tyler, what do you parents do with you/where did you come from?". It was very interesting, she has a big vocabulary (I mean, come on, Oh Bats?)

We went to the park alot, and just hung out. We had smores too! Cami spewed on me though! BLEH! And a bag of flour fell on my head.... It hurt! It was very fun!



Mission 4: June 24th - June 25th → Rec Center Baby!


Wooowee! On Monday, the Rec Center finally opened!

We had toured it that Saturday, and it looked awesome! At the pool part, it had a high dive, 2 giant and 1 mini waterslide, and huge fun kids play area! It even had this 500 gallon bucket that would fall every minute or 2 and drench all the little kids! It also had a BIG rock climbing wall, exercise equipment, 2 fullsize basketball courts, and alot of other stuff!

Me and my 2 sisters went on Wednesday for 3 hours in the afternoon, and we loved it! So, later at night, our whole family went to it. I met my best friend there coincidentally, and we asked our parents, and we slept over at his house!

When we woke up, we wanted to go back to the Rec Center, so we did. For 8 and a half hours straight! It was so fun! Everyone kept dropping dimes like crazy so we started collecting them. WE GOT RICH We had this huge stash of stuff we bought from the vending machines, it rocked! Woo Hoo for Rec Center!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Humm, I guess now I am in the cool club since I am responing to the coolest blog on the planet. Nice blog, way to go!

Tyler Mansfield said...

It is the coolest blog, yes it is! ;)